The online registration platform for contractors and service personnel
Get access passes to the venue for you or your entire team easily.
The platform, which is the best way to request passes, also allows you to retrieve them at any time, or send them to your team members.
You only have to register for the first time, and from then on and with the same user name, you can request access to the different editions of the same trade fair or to other Fira de Barcelona trade fairs.
#1 Access the platform
1. Contractor’s pass
Select your pass (#A) and create your account. If you already have a username because you have logged in before, log in directly (#B).
* Special passes with code
If you have a code that gives you access to the special passes, enter it in the checkbox (#C) and validate it.
#2 Apply for your or your team members' pass
- Enter your details (#A) and exhibitor’s details (Name and stand) (#B).
- Credit your entire team in the option: “If you need to accredit more users” (#C)
- You will need the following information from the new user: name, surname and DNI (NIE / Passport).
- Enter their e-mail address if you want them to receive the pass via e-mail.
- If you are already a user of previous editions or another trade fair, you don’t need to register your team again. Retrieve the list on the platform and select the members who will participate in the assembly of this trade fair.
#3 Don't forget to accept the conditions of participation!
#4 And finally, verify your details
Check that the details entered are correct, download the occupational hazard information document for full details and accept the terms. If everything is OK, all you have to do is click on the confirmation option. If you identify any errors, correct them using the back option.
* You have finished your accreditation request, in the email you have received we will inform you of the start date of the validation process.
Validation process (Fira Barcelona)
Fira Barcelona will review your application and will contact you to inform you whether it has been approved or denied:
- Approved application: you will receive an email with the pass attached. Access the venue with your digital pass: download or print it from the email you will receive with the attached document.
- Application denied: you will receive an email stating that your application does not meet the necessary requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us through the contact telephone number that appears in the rejected application email.