Please find below the details on credential requirements and how to register for the IoTSWC.
If you are not an accredited journalist or active blogger, please register as a general attendee.
Media and Industry Analyst Credentials
To complete your registration submit one or more of the credentials listed below, as an upload, or as a link provided in the comment section. Your media registration will not move forwards without credentials.
- Publication in an IoT-related field, listing you as an editorial contributor
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at the IoTSWC
- Press pass ID
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
Press Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
- Publishers, General Managers, Account Representatives, Sales Executives, Engineers, PR Representatives (if not officially working for an exhibitor), Retailers, (PR) Agencies etc.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending the congress is for reasons other than editorial coverage (in our perspective).
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Forums, Video Productions (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor or don´t seem relevant to the IoTSMC-team), Communities and Users will not be considered for media accreditation.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes Editors, Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, still Photographers and Industry Analysts. We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued IoTSWC accreditation/registration at any time.
Press Accreditation for the IoTSWC 2017 is now open and will close 2 weeks prior the event – aprox. 15th Sept. 2017.
For any further questions please contact:
Jannik van Boxtel
Promotion & Advertising Responsible